It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Thursday, May 29, 2008

Little Tots Summer Fun at Gainesville's Atlas Walk

Did you see this in the Bull Run Observer? In case you missed it, looks like we are in for a treat every other Wednesday this summer, beginning June 4. Performances will take place at 10 a.m., near the Gazebo, located between American Tap Room and Uno Chicago Grill.

Mr. Knick Knack on June 4
Reptiles Alive on June 18
Flumpa the Tree Frog, accompanied by the Singing Scientist on July 2
Oh Susannah (nominated for Best Children's album) on July 16
Mad Science on July 30
The Unicycle Lady on August 13
The Funny Guy on August 27

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I just read through the Bull Run Observer and I didn't see any of this! I'm so glad to have this blog!

Kristen said...

Thank you for posting this! I was wondering when this info was coming out.

Brooke said...

I was going to post on this exact thing. You beat me to it. :)

Anrad said...

Thanks for posting this! My kids and I loved going last summer. Luka and I will have to head over after working out at the church this Wednesday.