It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Online surveys for gift certificates

I have been doing these online surveys for about a year now and although the time probably isn't worth the reward, you do get something for doing these surveys. My favorite one is My Survey, because they send me the most and there is also Zoom Panel and E-poll. So far I have only cashed in on my My Survey points and have gotten several Target gift cards, although you can pick what kind of gift card you want or redeem them for prizes.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Very interesting! I love free money! When Peter and I were first married, we used to sit on the phone and listen to advertisements and the more you listened to the more free long distance minutes you got! I can totally do an online survey!