It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bolt Bus

Okay Ladies, if you like going to New York City, here's your big chance!  The AFFORDABLE way!  I was a little skeptical at first, but I tried it out myself with my kids and Bolt Bus ROCKS!  You get on their website www.boltbus.com and book your bus.  It's a shuttle from downtown DC to Manhattan.  There are other locations as well.  But I must tell you that I was so impressed.  The bus was a huge, brand new.  Leather seats, free wi-fi, and outlets on the back of each seat so you can plug in those DVD players for the kids.  There is a bathroom on the bus and it was very clean, very new.  It took about 4 1/2 hrs to get to Manhattan and the best part is the PRICE.  I paid $60 for 3 of us round trip.  That took care of tolls, gas, everything!  The earlier you book a trip, the cheaper it is.  The tickets start at $1 round trip and go higher the later you book/more demand.  So go to that Broadway show or see the Rockettes!  You can now because it'll cost the same price as a lunch out.  

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yeah- good to know! Thanks for posting all the info!