It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Free Groceries at Wegman's

Today I had to take Ryan to the Dr for an ear ache, and on the counter at Dr. Michele's office was a little card that you could take to Wegman's and with each prescription filled or transfered, you get a coupon for $20 of free groceries! Between now and the end of November 2009 you too can get free groceries, up to $200 (that's 10 prescriptions)! (You know I got myself so Diet Dr. Pepper with my free $20!)

3 comments:

The Nash Family said...

Where do you get this card, or is just go in and get it done type of thing? I have to get one filled TODAY!!

Robyn said...

They probably have them at the pharmacy at Wegmans, but I got one at our pediatrician's office.

Frannie said...

I lost the card that I got at the pediatrician's office but asked at the pharmacy counter and they gave me one.

Also, Giant, in an effort to compete, is offering a $25 gift card for a new or transferred prescription too! So if you have to prescriptions, you have $45 in free groceries!