It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Thursday, June 25, 2009

HT and Bloom Deals

It's a bummer that they've retired the $20 off coupons. They told me they are only going to give out the $10 off $40 for a short while before they are going to end those as well. Stock up now you coupon using ladies!!!

Watch your HT ring up. Three of my 20 coupons did not double and I didn't check my receipt or watch carefully.

Here are a few freebies that I picked up at HT this week:

FREE: white albacore pouch tuna ($1.99) use the $1 coupon (which will double)
FREE: mini wheats cereal (on sale for $2) use the $1 coupon
FREE: pertplus shampoo (selected types on sale at 1/2 price) use the $1 coupon and/or the $1.50 coupon if your didn't use it for free shampoo last week
FREE: hot shot bug killer ( 1/2 price) use the $1.50 off coupon
FREE: philly cream cheese ($1.99) use the $1 off any Kraft dairy product coupon

I believe there are more freebies, but that's all I picked up on my first trip and I can't really remember . . .

Bloom Deals I took advantage of

FREE: yellow mustard (use the .50 coupon)
FREE: Sunny Delight Smoothies (use the .55 coupon) this should be free, but mine rang up at .17 cents! BUMMER. Check your receipt before leaving.
FREE: land o' lakes spreadable butter with canola oil (use the .50 or .55 coupon)
CHEAP: wet ones wipes (use the .75 coupon and they come to .24 cents or so)
CHEAP: Disney's Breyers yogurt (same as above)

This is all I can remember.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have had so much fun the past few days shopping! But darn it...I guess I should see if they didn't double something!