It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Monday, October 19, 2009

New Super WalMart

I was at WalMart in Manassas today at they are getting ready to move to the new location at the Manassas Mall. They will be closing on Oct 28 at 2PM and opening at the mall at 3 PM. I overheard a worker telling a customer that they were going to be putting lots of things on sale towards the end of this week. They've already cleared out a lot of stuff. I have to say it was very pleasant walking down the isles that weren't crammed with stuff. So look out for the new and improved WalMart next week!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, that's why Wal-mart looked so empty last week. Yeah, let's see how scary this new one will be.

just jen said...

i am so happy!

i LOVE super walmart!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog when doing a Google search on the new Walmart in Manassas! Nice to see moms in the Manassas/Prince William County area posting local deals.
I have a blog called Frugal Friends in Northern Virginia and happen to live in Prince William County.
Nice to find other frugal moms in the area!
Laura

Marti said...

I think we should all go be supportive of the new MallMart WalMart, ie head over to the old one for big sales! :)

Gina, how on earth did you ever get to my blog from my niece's blog? I never post my own name or link to it on her blog... you have me curious!

Anonymous said...

Nice and wide this is and there will some place for jewelery.
silver jewelry exporters