It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Friday, April 17, 2009

Digital Photo Book Help Needed

Ladies,
I want to compile my blog into a photo book. Has anyone found success in doing so? What companies do you or do you not recommend?

I'm also looking to make a few more regular digital photobooks. I have used both shutterfly and snapfish in the past and was much happier with shutterfly than snapfish. What companies, if any, have you used? Have you liked the finished product?

Thanks gals!
Brooke

3 comments:

Gina said...

I haven't pulled the trigger yet- a lot of people like blurb for their blogs- I had a hard time with them.
I'm interested to hear what other people like.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I used Blurb, that's the one Angie used too. It no longer converts your blog automatically into a book, you have to piece it together yourself. It was very time consuming, but you can pick the layout for each page and I am happy with the outcome, but I don't really have anything to compare it to. Good luck and let me know what you choose!

Kristen said...

I was looking into this about a month ago. Shelese suggested blog2print. I think she said that you could just upload directly and that it was super easy. Let me know what you do, I desperately need to do mine.