It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Friday, April 3, 2009

Shoppers Double Coupons $1 coupon = $2 off

Shoppers is doubling coupons until Sunday. Shoppers is the only store that will double $1 coupons taking $2 off. I only use my $1 coupons at Shoppers. There is no coupon limit. Last night my original total came to $100.02 and I ended up only paying $23.42 after coupons. Note: Watch each coupon go through. Shoppers registers are notorious for being ultra finicky.

3 comments:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

That's great Brooke. I can't wait until your little tutorial. I need to know where you get your coupons and how to work the system like you do.

Robyn said...

When and where is the tutorial?

Brooke said...

I'll be speaking briefly on Super Saturday, but if anyone has any questions just let ne know.