It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Monday, May 11, 2009

My Lastest Idea

I might look a bit weird to the neighbors but that is nothing new...

My friend Lisa, across the street usually gives me her bag of coupons each week from her paper, but sometimes she forgets. This causes me a bit of angst when I am ready to clip and search for the latest and greatest.

I thought I would sign up for the Sunday paper but didn't really want to deal with it (I don't read it).

But today while on my Monday morning run (and of course looking for any garbage to sell), I noticed all of the recycling bins full of newspapers! It was then I decided to look for the blue plastic coupon bags from the paper. I didn't have to search for long, finding three within a mile (I refuse to rummage...I would look extra weird) just sitting right on top! I grabbed them and off I went to finish my run! My biceps were a bit sore after a while, but if you have a stroller and "Stroll" with a kid in the morning...free coupons!

Now I don't have to spend $4 a month on a paper I don't want. And I even have more coupons than I was planning!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Brilliant! I'm going to do this. Dang, I think the recycling truck already came today!

Brooke said...

Good thinking, you trash lady you! Travis does the same with the Gainesville Times.