It's Hip to Clip!

Check out our daily secrets to saving big!


http://www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/









Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The store paid ME!


Ok, I've never taken pictures of my shopping excursions before, but I wanted to SHOW you that you CAN get things for free.
This past weekend I got all of the items in the two pictures for FREE.
Well, in all actuality, they paid ME $14.79 to take these items off their shelves. I didn't even pay tax. I made $14.79 to try these products.
I only took pictures of items that were free so unfortunately so can't see all of the things I got for pennies on the dollar. And I know that is a lot of cleaning products, but I picked them up for my mom and sisters as well.
You too can do it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is where all the products went when I went to shop!

Brooke said...

I forgot to add that I went to Shoppers, Bloom, and Harris Teeter.